A simple 20 minute-a-day therapy that you do while awake
Clinically proven to reduce mild OSA and snoring in just 6 weeks
Comfortable and Easy to Use
Our award-winning device is intuitive, simple and puts you in control
Target the root cause, not the symptoms.
Sleep apnea and snoring is a problem for many people whose tongue muscles relax during sleep, causing partial airway collapse. eXciteOSA® is the world’s first therapy to target the root cause of this problem.
“Great Night. Better Day. Proven Results With eXciteOSA”
“It’s a very nice, easy, 20 minute mouth exercise. I wish all exercise was like this.”
“Very easy to use and quite simple to just find 20-minutes at a time.”
Clinically proven to significantly reduce mild sleep apnea and snoring 1,2,3
“We believe that eXciteOSA® therapy will be able to help many patients in the near future.”
- Specialist in ORL at Dr. Peset University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
- Expert in Sleep Medicine
- President of the Commission on Roncopathy and Sleep Apnoea of the Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
“I am optimistic that this treatment will be an important treatment approach for patients with with mild sleep apnea and snoring.”
- M.D. Research Chief, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Peter C. Farrell Presidential Chair and Professor in Respiratory Medicine
- Former President, American Thoracic Society 2015- 2016
- E.Wessoleck et al. Intraoral electrical muscle stimulation in the treatment of snoring. Somnologie (Berl). 2018; 22(Suppl 2): 47–52.
- A.Sama et al. Daytime Intraoral Neurostimulation with Snoozeal® for treatment of Snoring and Mild Sleep Apnea. CHEST Annual Meeting Notes, 2018.
- Prospective cohort study of 50 patients with snoring or mild OSA (Apnea- Hypopnea Index (AHI) <15) with 46 completed the trial. Objective snoring and respiratory parameters were recorded with 2 consecutive WatchPat night sleep studies before and after the use of the device. An intra-oral tongue stimulator (Snoozeal®) device was used for 20mins, once a day for 6-week period.